Aldermoor Holiday Cottages – Dog-Friendly Holiday Accommodation in Cornwall – The Farm
Being so tucked away from it all we try to provide everything for your convenience so you need not leave unless you want to. We offer our guests:
- Babysitting service (on request)
- A games room with a table tennis table, small snooker table and a variety of games, toys, books and
- jigsaw puzzles
- Each cottage has its own patio with garden furniture and there is a static barbecue with a seating area in the shared garden for Primrose and Sarah’s Cottages
- patio area outside the games room
- A laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board and communal freezer
- Plenty of car parking space
- Duvets, TV, video, radio and CD player in all cottages
- Cot and highchair available on request
Saturday changeover: arrival after 3pm, departure by 10am
Pets are welcome on the understanding that they are kept under control at all times and are not left unsupervised in the cottages.
If you would like to venture slightly further than the garden, there are wonderful walks and footpaths across the farm and the surrounding area with lots of opportunities for wildlife and birdwatching. The moors are easily accessible on foot and there are some lovely villages nearby – St Teath and St Breward for instance – with wonderful village pubs and a proper Cornish atmosphere.